Red Coral Gemstones
Coral is a precious gemstone, which is bright red, red, orange colour gem found and formed in deep sea and marine. It is mostly used for astrological purposes; it is used to treat Mangal Dosha in the Astrological chart and to give success in business, health and sports role.
- Those who are born in the month of April can wear Coral.
- As per astrology, those who are born in Mesha or Vrishchika Rashi and Mesha or Vrishchika Sun sign can wear Coral.
- The person born with this Lagnas Mesha, Karka, Simha, Vrishchika, Dhanu, Makar, Kumbha or Meena can wear Coral.
ORIGIN AND LOCATIONS
Pearls is found in many locations, mainly:
- West India
TREATMENTS DONE ON CORAL GEMSTONE
Bleaching, dyeing and coating are done on Coral for better colour.
BENEFITS OF CORAL GEMSTONE
- Cures blood-related problems.
- Those who have a weak heart can wear Coral.
- Helps in maintaining & improves both physical & mental health and build strength.
- It is very beneficial for those who are working in government for example army officer, policemen, sportsmen and even for politicians.
- Improves your skills.
- A person who deals in property, real estate or an interior designer can also wear Coral.
- Coral also helps to maintain a married life.
COLOUR OF CORAL GEMSTONE
Light pink, dark red, orange, black and bleached golden coral.
IN WHICH METAL CORAL GEMSTONE IS RECOMMENDED
Coral is worn in copper and can also be worn in gold, silver, panchdhaatu, platinum, or white gold can be also used.
IN WHICH FINGER CORAL GEMSTONE IS WORN
Coral is worn in the ring finger of the right hand or working hand.
HOW TO WEAR CORAL GEMSTONE?
It is a gem which indicates Mars planet, which is known as shoulder and helps to improve physical strength, red coral is worn to enhance the power of Mars if it is placed weakly.
If Mars is allocated in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th house in your birth chart, you can wear Coral gemstone and you should consult an astrologer before wearing gems.
It is recommended to wear Coral of minimum 5 carats. Red colour Coral is a good quality spotless works finely.
Coral should be worn on any Tuesday morning, with the ascendant of Mrigashira, Chitra, Dhanishta Nakshatra are Mangal Nakshatra for wearing Coral.
On Monday night, Coral ring or pendant should be immersed in water in Gangajal Panchamrita (Amrtas). It is a mixture of five foods used in Hindu worship and pooja, which are usually honey, sugar, cow milk, yoghurt and ghee. On Tuesday morning in between 06:15 am to 07:15 am recite a Beej Mantra of Mars (Mangal) 108 times.
ॐ क्रां क्रीं क्रौं स: भौमाय नम: ||
Om Kraang Kreeng Kroung Sah Bhoumay Namah.
ॐ क्रां क्रीं क्रौं स: भौमाय नम:
It is advised to consult a professional astrologer before wearing any gemstone. For Consulting Genuine Astrologer
All The Images Are For Reference Only. Their Size, Colour, Shape & Packaging May Vary.
You save: ₹5300 (48.2)%