Hessonite Garnet Gemstones
Hessonite Garnet (Gomed) is a honey brown coloured gemstone, from garnet family. It helps from the negative effects of lord Rahu and all kind of negative energy in the surrounding. It helps in gaining wealth, business /jobs, energy in the body and maintains a social life.
- Those who are born in the month of January can wear Gomed.
- As per astrology, those who are born in Mithun Rashi and Mithun Sun sign can wear Gomed.
- For further details, you may contact our astrologers.
ORIGIN AND LOCATIONS
In India – Kashmir/Jammu is the origin which is known as the best origin for Neelam and it is one of the expensive gems from Kashmir. It is also found in Orissa and Madhya Pradesh.
Swat in Pakistan
TREATMENTS DONE ON HESSONITE GARNET GEMSTONE
Dyeing is done on Hessonite for colour and price. Irradiation gives good luster and color tone. Heating clears all stone evenly.
BENEFITS OF HESSONITE GARNET GEMSTONE
- Hessonite Garnet (Gomed) calms the mind. It heals mental problems like depression etc. and strengthens mental health.
- It improves health problems like palpitation of the heart, cures infections of eyes, many kinds of allergies, intestinal issues, blood pressure, clumsiness, leprosy and cancer etc.
- This stone is good for concentration, gives clear direction and focus on many things.
- Hessonite Garnet (Gomed) is very good for politicians, scientists, lawyers, government officials and those who work for the research centre.
- It helps in increasing business and finances.
- It removes negative energy or negative thoughts from the person.
COLOUR OF HESSONITE GARNET GEMSTONE
It is in the orangish red colour deep brown honey colour or cow urine colour gemstone.
IN WHICH METAL HESSONITE GARNET GEMSTONE IS RECOMMENDED
Hessonite Garnet (Gomed) is best in silver and should avoid any other metal.
IN WHICH FINGER HESSONITE GARNET GEMSTONE IS WORN
Hessonite Garnet (Gomed) should be worn in the middle finger of working hand or right hand.
HOW TO WEAR HESSONITE GARNET GEMSTONE?
It should be worn on Saturday in the ascendant of Swati, Shatabhisha and Ardna Nakshatra in Krishna paksha.
On Friday night, immerse the Hessonite Garnet (Gomed) ring in Gangajal and recite a Beej Mantra of Rahu 108 times.
RAHU (Beej Mantra)
ॐ भ्रां भ्रीं भ्रौं स: राहवे नम: ||
Om Bhram Bhreem Bhraum Sah Rahave Namah.
ॐ भ्रां भ्रीं भ्रौं स: राहवे नम:
It is advised to consult a professional astrologer before wearing any gemstone. For Consulting Genuine Astrologer
All The Images Are For Reference Only. Their Size, Colour, Shape & Packaging May Vary.
You save: ₹5300 (48.2)%