Pearl is a precious stone, which is found in ocean. Pearl is used for many astrological purposes, jewellery and designs. Original pearl gemstone is smooth, flawless, round and even found in unshaped. It has a submetallic lustre which makes it look beautiful. It is mostly recommended to those who are born in Cancer zodiac sign and it is associated for planet Moon.
- Those who are born in the month of June can wear Pearl.
- As per astrology, those who are born in Karka Rashi or Karka Sun sign can wear Pearl.
- The person born with any one of these Lagnas Mesha, Karka, Tula, Vrishchika and Meena can wear Pearl.
ORIGIN AND LOCATIONS
Pearls is found in many locations, mainly:
- Persian Gulf
Heating and bleaching is done on Pearl to remove impurities. Also irradiation, dyeing and staining are done, to make Pearl look good and attractive.
BENEFITS OF PEARL
- Used to release hypertension, depression, instability in life and career.
- Improves mind strength, memory issues and remove all the bad effects of Moon.
- Helpful to those people who get irritated, angry and lose the temper easily.
- Pearl is beneficial for those people who are suffering from insomnia.
- It enhances the power of the Moon planet, which gives favourable results in terms of relationship, good eyesight and family bliss.
- Pearl can be worn with other stones for giving good results in many diseases.
- A person who is having health issues related to eyes, throat, teeth, dysentery/stomach, blood pressure and heart problems can wear pearl.
- Pearl also helps in improving the facial beauty of ladies.
- A person who wears pearl gets fame, wealth, respect & dignity in his life.
These were the benefits of Pearls. It is also used in jewellery and it is one of the most expensive jewelry. Pearls can be worn in bracelets, pendants, necklace and rings. Many women use Pearl in their day to day life.
PEARL’S QUALITY AND PRICES/COLOUR OF PEARL GEMSTONE
The price of Pearl depends on the colour, shape and the quality of spots on the surface of Pearl. Pearls from Basara are the premium quality pearls, which have white or creamy lustre, south sea pearls with silvery white lustre; Venezuelan is a better quality with translucent white colour Tahiti black pearl with bronze gunmetal lustre.
IN WHICH METAL PEARL GEMSTONE IS RECOMMENDED.
Pearl is mostly worn in silver. Silver is the first choice for pearl, it can also be worn in gold, panchadhatu and white gold.
IN WHICH FINGER PEARL GEMSTONE IS WORN
Pearl is worn in the little finger of the right hand or in working hand. Its worn on Monday evening during Moonrise of Sukhla Paksha.
HOW TO WEAR PEARL?
On any Monday of Sukhla Paksha or Purnima (Full Moon) with Ascendant of this Nakshatra Rohini, Hasta and Shravana is the Chandra Nakshatra for wearing Pearl.
Before wearing, immerse the ring or pendant in Gangajal and recite the Beej Mantra of Moon (Chandra) 108 times.
ॐ श्रां श्रीं श्रौं सः चंद्रमसे नमः ॥
Om Shram Shreem Shraum Sah Chandermase Namah.
ॐ श्रां श्रीं श्रौं सः चंद्रमसे नमः
It is advised to consult a professional astrologer before wearing any gemstone. For Consulting Genuine Astrologer
All The Images Are For Reference Only. Their Size, Colour, Shape & Packaging May Vary.
You save: ₹3500 (31.8)%